Human History Timeline

This app is a very heavily detailed timeline of all of human History. It contains the key dates and events of our whole past, from the emergence of Homo-sapiens in Africa, to the founding of our first city Jericho, To the Rise of the Roman Empire, to Colonisation and the Moon Landing. Obviously it is impossible to show every single event in our history however it covers a lot of events (be in brief detail) and it was very interesting to look at our past on a huge timeline. It even goes forward in history to predict future events such as the return of Haley’s comet and the next ice age.

timeline 5

timeline 6

timeline 3

timeline 4

timeline 1

timeline 2

Taking from this I will myself create a timeline of Human history from start to finish. I will most likely contain the same amount of detail as this app. This is because it will be impossible to add more events and detail onto the phone screen without making it un-readable. However I will add an interactive part to the timeline. If a user wants to learn more detail about an event they will be able to click onto the event and they will be redirected to another page giving them more detail about that part of history.